They too died! | Asif Basra Suicide | Who is God?



It's been four months since I published a blog on Sushant Singh’s suicide, then two months ago I posted about my personal experience when I went to the funeral of my neighbor, who died in a blast.

I was going through social media today morning when I’ve seen the news that Asif Basra(a well-known Bollywood actor) died by suicide. It was today when I heard about it.



Last night after finishing dinner with my parents, before going to bed I was watching YouTube, It was a VLOG on the Jannatul-Mala, it is a famous graveyard in Saudi Arabia where the greatest personalities of Islamic history was buried.  I was thinking that even they have died at a certain time. Nothing can stop death, it catches every single soul.


This fear of death again hit me. It is the second or third time when I’m facing this adversity, thinking about death. The first time it really hit me hard but after I started researching these questions, I’m way better now.


   I’m also a part of this strange event of life. I’m also born and going to die soon but why I have to die but what causes a person to die? People who don’t face any health issues and illness, they too die. So, from that perspective why should I do anything Good or bad, when my end is in the dust. But it's not the end result. I'm sure that you also have faced this experience. So why not we seek the answers to the biggest questions of life.


As I mentioned in my previous blog that only seeing is not believing and it is logical and rational to believe in a Creator. So I'm convinced now, that God(a creator) exists. But if you're not convinced yet, that God exists, then wait for my next blog; where I'll explain why I'm convinced in believing in One God. 


But I don’t get it, Why God created me? Is there any authentic answer available from God? Well, if I’ll ask this question to anyone, to my elders or religious people, they’ll surely give me an answer. But what's the proof that they are telling the truth and not saying it from themselves. And also whom should I ask? I mean which religion? Should I go through Islam at first? Since I'm a born Muslim! But why Islam? Why not any other religion? 


Ok, wait. At first, I need to know about God- Who God is? and clarify the major concepts of God, because not all the religion says the same about God. Some say "God is one", while others say- "God is three(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit)", while some say that "God is within us". Some also say that God has been killed, and some say, "We human beings are a part of God". There are many many more sayings and beliefs about. Is any of the beliefs true? If yes, then which one?


I was reading a book called "The Man in the Red underpants", where the author is discussing the same stuff which I'm seeking- answer to all of my questions. And about the concept of God, I found an answer which is very rational and logical to believe in. After going through all the possibilities about the concept of the Creator(God) he(the author) finally concluded it-

“We could conclude that the nature of the intelligent and willful force behind the universe, life, and everything must have a different nature from the creation, and as we have seen, there are compelling reasons to do so. So...if the creation is needy, the Creator should be self-sufficient. And if the creation is temporary, the Creator should be eternal. And if the creation is confined by space and time, the Creator should be free of space and time. And if the creation is common, the Creator should be unique. And it follows reasonably that there could only be one unique, eternal, self-sufficient being unconfined by space and time, for if there were more than one then these attributes could not apply. How could there be two or three eternal beings or two beings unconstrained by space or time? This is why it makes so much sense to believe in One Unique Eternal and Self-Sufficient Creator.”

(The Man in the Red Underpants, Page 10-11)


I found this from the book about the concept of a Creator, who is self-sufficient, eternal, unique, unconfined by space, and time. He is the One Unique Eternal and Self-Sufficient Creator.

It is the most logical and rational concept of God which I know so far, which I felt very convincing and easy to believe in. 

There are many reasons why God is only One and not two or three and why he exists. I will discuss that in my upcoming blog. 

NEXT BLOG SOON.

_______________________

Links:
1) Asif Basra Suicide- 
2) Jannat-ul-Mala Graveyard YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzEmIgXLJNk
3)The Man in the Red Underpants Book: https://iera.org/shop/the-man-in-the-red-underpants/


 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Died ; Soon will I also | The Incident

Sharing Islam with PK

Fear of Change | Aquib Afsar